High Green, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5EG
Guide Price £1,600,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An impressive converted, timber framed barn occupying a superb location, set well back from the road with wonderful views over open countryside.
- Superbly presented, versatile family accommodation
- Magnificent Reception/Dining Hall with exposed beams and wood floors
- Double height, timber framed Kitchen/Breakfast Room with modern fitted wall and base units
- Beautiful, dual aspect Sitting Room with log burner
- Useful Ground Floor Home Office
- First floor Principal Bedroom Suite Shower Room
- Carport and Garage
- Extensive off-road parking
- Gardens and grounds approaching half an acre
Cambridge city centre 3 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 300 metres, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.25 miles (distances are approximate).
Top Barn is constructed with a timber frame and cladding under a tiled roof. This property was converted from an agricultural building in 2004 and now provides versatile family accommodation with a light and airy feel throughout, retaining many of the features of the original building including exposed beams and high ceilings.
- Great Shelford 0.48km
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.72km
- Whittlesford 5.75km
- Foxton 6.42km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.